Working with Industry
This course will explain what the pharmaceutical industry is and why pharmaceutical companies and patient groups may want to work with each other. The course will then discuss how patient groups can identify the right company to work with, establish contact and interact with the company effectively.
At the end of the course, case studies will demonstrate successful outcomes that have been achieved through patient groups working with the pharmaceutical industry.
With thanks to:
Costello Medical provided pro-bono support in the creation of this course.
Est. 2 hours
Est. 2 hours
What will you learn?
- How patient groups and the pharmaceutical industry can work together to benefit one another
- How to successfully interact with the pharmaceutical industry
- How to identify the most appropriate pharmaceutical company and establish contact with them
- How regulatory guidance and compliance affects working with the pharmaceutical industry
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to make contact and meaningful connections, with industry partners and pharmaceutical companies to help them reach their goals. These goals may include things such as:
- Developing or running a clinical study
- Finding routes to treatment
- Pursuing a drug repurposing project
- Exploring new funding opportunities
You may also be interested in…