Patient group and charity collaborations
This course will explain how collaborations between patient groups can have a significant positive impact by enabling various organisations to work together towards a shared goal while providing a unified voice for the patient
At the end of the course you will have been introduced to methods for establishing and maintaining patient group and charity collaborations.
With thanks to:
Costello Medical provided pro-bono support in the creation of this course.
Course/Video Guide/Webinar/Event Recording/Guide
Est. X hours
What will you learn?
- The steps involved in setting up a collaboration, and the strategic questions which need to be asked
- How to start and maintain the collaboration, including how to effectively work
together and adapt goals and priorities
- Ways to organise a collaboration
- How to navigate potential issues
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for patient groups looking to expand their network and impact by coming together with other patient groups and charities to help them progress towards their goals. These may include:
- Providing support to a wider community of patients
- Drug development
- Driving research
You may also be interested in…