Collaborating with medical professionals
This course will explain why medical professionals and patient groups might want to work with each other and the different types of interactions that they may have.
The first section will discuss collaborative interactions, whilst the second section will explain how patient groups can get involved with medical education, outreach and raise awareness of their disease among medical professionals.
At the end of the course case studies will have demonstrated successful outcomes that have been achieved through these types of interactions.
With thanks to:
Costello Medical provided pro-bono support in the creation of this course.
Est. 1 hour
Course/Video Guide/Webinar/Event Recording/Guide
Est. X hours
What will you learn?
- How to foster collaborative interactions with medical professionals
- How these interactions can build value for both patient groups and medical professionals
- Ways to get involved with medical education and outreach
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for patient groups looking to build connections with medical professionals to progress towards their golas, these may include:
- Research into their rare condition
- Better understanding of the impact of the rare disease on patients
- The creation of guidelines
- The reduction of the diagnostic odyssey
You may also be interested in…