Project management and virtual meeting platforms
We have complied a selection of project management and virtual meeting platforms you may find useful for organising projects, managing teams and communicating efficiently.
- Asana– Quick to make timelines and Gantt charts. Try for free or buy premium for £9.49 per user, per month.
- GotoMeeting– Online meeting and webinar platform. No free version, packages start at £9.50 a month. Findacure team approved.
- Microsoft Teams– Microsoft teams is a teamwork hub for Office 365. It can be used for chats, online meets, calls and collaboration.
- Monday.com– Customisable and can be used to make personal to do lists, assign tasks, make project boards and track hours. Monday has the Findacure team stamp of approval.
- Signal- An encrypted messaging platform that allows voice notes, files and photos to be sent more privately. Free and available on android, iPhone and desktop.
- Skype– Can be downloaded on phones and desktop and can be used for video calls, audio calls and messaging. Available for free and Findacure team approved.
- Slack– A collaboration hub with built in messenger. Free to use a limited version.
- Trello– Free for unlimited personal boards, unlimited cards and lists and 10MB file attachments.
- Zoom– Platform to host meetings and video webinars alongside offering other services. There is both a free version which is comprehensive or you can pay to upgrade.
Remote work mates is an online community of seasoned remote workers who support each other day to day, sharing advice, tips and resources to help each other adopt enjoyable remote work.
Richard St John- ‘8 secrets of success’
Economic change- ‘Its time to move to remote working’
Career Karma- Remote working guide
Health and safety executive- Protect home workers
Harvard Business Review- A guide to managing your (newly) remote workers
Overview- Best project management software
This guide is also available here as a downloadable PDF document.