What is health economics?
This course will explain what ‘health economics’ means and why it is important. As well as outlining how health economics informs decision making in healthcare and who the decision makers in the UK and Ireland are.
With thanks to:
Costello Medical provided pro-bono support in the creation of this course.
Est. 30 mins
Course/Video Guide/Webinar/Event Recording/Guide
Est. X hours
What will you learn?
- How health economics works and why it is needed
- How health economics informs decision making in healthcare
- Who the decision makers are in the UK and Ireland
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of what health economics is and how it works in practice. Or with anyone with goals in:
- Gaining access to medicine
- Trial design and drug development
You may also be interested in…