Navigating the Cost of Living Crisis: Understanding the funding landscape
This webinar series is the first in a two part series of three webinars looking at how rare disease patient groups can navigate the challenges associated with the Cost of Living Crisis.
This session focuses how to navigate the crisis, including where and how to look for funding and how to minimise the impact of the crisis in the present. The second session focuses on how small patient organisation can learn to cope with economic challenges now and into the future. Including how they can build resilience and build uncertainty into strategy.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- How the cost of living crisis is impacting and expected to continue impacting small organisations
- Where you can minimise tech costs
- Ways the funding landscape is expected to change
- How to work with existing funders
- Where to find relevant funding now
You may also be interested in…