How to successfully recruit and manage volunteers
This webinar is part of a three webinar series looking at how rare disease patient groups can attract and retain the right people to ensure their organisation’s success and longevity.
The series starts from the bottom up with the first session focussing on how to recruit and manage volunteers, the next webinar looking at how to grow your team by finding staff members and the third focusing on succession planning.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- How to identify the need within your organisation
- Creating a role profile for a potential volunteer
- Where and how to advertise to reach the most people
- How to take a new volunteer through an induction process
- How to develop your volunteers and keep them engaged
1 hour 50 minutes
You may also be interested in…